It’s been a remarkable year.
- We gave birth to our second daughter. Those two provide so much joy and silliness in my world, and I wouldn’t want it any other way.
- We completed a bunch of home renovations. Thankfully, we should be done with those.
- I published two journal articles with my brilliant colleague here in the libraries.
- I sent off two book manuscript drafts: an edited volume on digital community engagement, and my book on Silicon Valley’s environmental history.
- I wrote and submitted three grant proposals.
- And all of that among the teaching, program development, digital history development, ongoing research projects, committee and service work, outreach, conferencing and presentations, and mentorship that make up my days.
Looking forward to a break over the holidays, and excited for the year ahead.